Site expert Carson Ferrell has finally received all of his purchases and is here to show you all the new Cleveland Indians uniforms before you buy them.
Well, they’re finally here! The last order I placed for the new Cleveland Indians uniforms arrived yesterday. Maybe it’s just the thrill of a new purchase but I just love them. But if you’d like to take a look at them, I break them down in a video for you.
The video format can be seen on the twitter link, here.
The only gripe I had with the new gear is how long it took to get to me. The blue jersey actually came from the manufacturer, so it took nearly two weeks to show up. Here are a couple quick notes to consider.
- If the Indians are done with the blue script jersey’s in favor of the red, I’m all for it. I can’t get enough of that red.
- That said, I hope they use the red hat. It wasn’t present at the uniform reveal but it would go great with the red jersey.
- The blue road jersey grew on me a lot once I saw it in person. It’s a nice spin on the road greys that I was always a fan of.
- I’ve said before, I’m a little biased and the Indians could release a poop brown jersey that I’d still buy.
- The All-Star Game patch isn’t the coolest, but I wanted it just for the occasion. That said there is no patch on the red jersey and I’m curious if an alternate logo will be used on the sleeves after this season.
- Don’t judge my childhood Grady Sizemore jersey on the wall.
- If you like my shirt you can buy it here!
Want your voice heard? Join the Believeland Ball team!
So there you have it. These jerseys are pretty cool. If I had to recommend one it would be the red alternates. Getting these have me even more excited for 2019. I just wish the Indians would do something to excite me about the roster.