The weather outside the house may perhaps be chilly, but it is not as chilly as the Indians’ transaction wire.
Like most teams, they did almost nothing yesterday. But there were some exceptions. But initially, a pair links about the AL Central favorites that are relaxed with being only that:
• The Indians sport the 7th most difficult-throwing rotation in baseball. But that doesn’t necessarily mean they are 1-dimensional. With Corey Kluber, Trevor Bauer, Carlos Carrasco and Mike Clevinger all in the identical dreamy rotation, it would be silly to not use individuals stunning, but in some cases tough to identify, breaking pitches.
• Jose Ramirez doesn’t transfer the GOAT needle.
All over baseball
• For some cause, the Padres are also permitting their overpriced initially baseman make roster ideas.
• For some cause, Neil Walker is now a Marlin.
• For some cause, the Diamondbacks did not reveal the length of their manager’s new extension.