- Cleveland Indians drop to Miami Marlins, 3-1 Carlos Carrasco leaves with sore still left knee cleveland.com
- Carrasco injures knee in Indians’ 3-1 decline to Marlins WJW FOX 8 Information Cleveland
- Cleveland Indians usually are not created to reduce Carlos Carrasco 92.3 The Lover
- Indians consider 3-match slide into matchup with Marlins WFTV Orlando
- Series Preview: Marlins at Indians NBC 6 South Florida
- Check out entire coverage on Google Information
Cleveland Indians fall to Miami Marlins, 3-1; Carlos Carrasco leaves with sore left knee – cleveland.com
More in Cleveland Indians
Chilling words from Chris Antonetti regarding the Cleveland Indians’ future: Paul Hoynes – cleveland.com
Chilling words and phrases from Chris Antonetti relating to the Cleveland Indians’ long term:...
Can the Cleveland Indians keep winning despite facing a painful, cost-cutting offseason? – Terry Pluto – cleveland.com
Can the Cleveland Indians retain winning in spite of struggling with a painful, cost-cutting...
Did wild-card rain delays derail Cleveland Indians’ Carlos Carrasco? Hey, Hoynsie cleveland.com Francisco Lindor: ‘Of...
Has Francisco Lindor performed his past activity in a Cleveland Indians uniform? cleveland.com Two men...